Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ocanaluftee River Video

Here we are in Cherokee, North Carolina at a park that is an island surrounded by the Ocanaluftee River. It is very shallow, slow moving and very cold (approx 50 degrees year-round). At the park, other people get in at the top of the island, float to the bottom, and then get out and walk back up to the top. Tubing businesses will bus you over a longer distance. So, here is our funny experience. We put the boys in a boat that reminds me of sending baby Moses down the river. At times the camera is bumpy because I'm walking along the bank. At the end, I got scared and shut it off, but I assure you everything turned out fine and the boys went down several times after that. Everything would have been fine if they hadn't grabbed that pesky tree. After that, they ducked under it. Enjoy!


No comments: