To me the month of May means motorcycles and strawberries. During rally weeks here the infiltration of Harleys creates a constant hum that can faintly be heard in our yard. 5-year-old Seiler Ray has already mastered an impression of the sound.
Annual festivals honor fragrant strawberries. I used to grow a patch until I found how large an inexpensive they are when picked at Indigo Farm. This is the first year Seiler has been successful at filling his bucket with warm, juicy strawberries, which we sampled thouroughly at a park picnic on the way home.
Seiler is growing up so fast! He already enjoys online games, such as http://www.clubpenguin.com/, which is fun for kids of all ages. Now he plays http://www.piratesonline.com/ with sword fighting and guns. I am unsure how I feel about that.
3-year-old Landen James gets compliments on his cuteness and charm regularly. He has been taking speech therapy for two months at the primary school where Seiler will be attending kindergarten next year. While Landen learns to annunciate more clearly, Seiler and I enjoy coloring and reading in the library.
As our third year at Westminster Preschool draws to a close, it is sad to break from their learning and friends. Fortunately, we have many things to look forward to this summer, including: the water park, day camp, tutoring, and a trip to Denver/Cheyenne in time for Frontier Days.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment