Wednesday, June 11, 2008

cute things my kids say

Both Seiler and Landen have an imaginary shark that lives inside their stomachs named Sharky. Sharky gets thirsty and needs beverages to swim in. He has been known to bite. Landen's Sharky has a friend named Tickle Fish.
Once I asked Seiler if he would like something to eat. He said, "I'm waiting for Sharky".

Anyone who's being too silly or whiney is called a Goosebump. When goosebumps become intollerable, they get thrown on the goosebump pile.

Seiler begins a story Punce upon a time ~

Seiler likes to eat and play at Old McDonalds while Landen likes to eat and play at Mickey Donalds.

One of the first phrases Seiler said was two nine. We never figured out what it meant.

Seiler complicates the pronunciation of electricity to elexic-trinery.

Landen calls his swim goggles gobbles.

Landen calls people humans, pronounced who-mins.

Seiler used to call a hotel a home-tel, which we found quite appropriate.

Both boys call beer and rootbeer beard and rootbeard.

A few years ago, when Seiler was learning to talk, he found a miniature Stature of Liberty and called it Statue of Yib-e-tee.

Landen loves to explore Google Earth. He calls it Poo Poo Planet. Maybe it's because he calls the computer the pooter.

1 comment:

Lisa P. said...

So cute! I can't wait to see what hudson comes up with when he can talk. By the way I love your art on the side. I'll always remember that floating/swimming one. ah memories:)