Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pretty Good Year

:D I got an iPod for my birthday from Ray! I'm so excited and trying to figure out how to upload my Cd's. First one is Tori Amos Under the Pink. ah ah ~ Pretty Good. The cards I receive are usually better than the ones I give. You're so sweet. Thank you all.

Lil Ol' Updates:

Since school started Seiler has learned to skip, jump rope, draw stars, and his reading is continuing to develop. At the Annual Greek Festival he was applauded for his impromptu 'Mexican Hat Dance'. He's so cute.

CJ will be pleased to know that we are finally remodeling our master bathroom & bedroom! It's coming along nicely. Ray cut a hole in the wall to put in a new window. When Landen leaned out to check out the view, Ray reminded him to be careful. Landen said, "Why? I won't get hurt - I'm four".

This month the boys have started taking gymnastics on Fridays, and they love it. I started Seiler in the same, small preschool class as Landen to make sure he gets used to it. He will have to move up to the boys' class when he turns six. On the first day, Landen learned to do a summer-sault for the first time ever. Now they regularly do all sorts of roll overs.

4 comments:

kmmmmmm said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm glad you got an ipod!! i love mine! got hook ups in the car and everything for it! you will love it!


I love you sissy!
muah muah!!

Anonymous said...

that is cute about him saying i am four. lol

heART dacy said...

thank you for the comments & birthday wishes

Lisa P. said...

Oh Tori Amos, such memories. I listened to Crucify this morning at the gym. It came up on the ipod. Love it! Thats so great you got an ipod. It's a must for us music lovers:)