April showers bring May flowers. I'm very glad spring is finally here, and I normally appreciate the rain. It makes the outdoors green again, so much greener here on the East Coast. I love it so much that I don't mind that it makes my van muddy, or that I can't walk on the beach or take the boys to the park.
But today I'm going to hide Easter eggs for Seiler's kindergarten class, and it was suppose to be outside. Now it will be inside, and that's ok too. The worst part of this heavy moisture system is that we are planning to drive to Columbia tomorrow morning with Caine, Ashley & Kylie to visit the Riverbanks Zoo. It won't be fun in the rain. We won't be able to ride the ponies. So, I'm keeping an eye on the weather channel, and Ashley is doing the same. We'll ponder the rain all day and decide whether to go or not.
We were planning to go straight to the cabin after the zoo, since the zoo is right in the middle. The boys were going to skip school Friday, and I'm not sure if they will or not now. I'm going to play it fast and loose and see how it all shakes out.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
If April Showers bring May flowers, what do Mayflowers bring?
Did you end up going??
pilgrims! yes, kristina, we went & it turned out better than i imagined it would. plus, caine & ashley decided to go with us to the cabin last minute. that added to the fun experience.
thank you both for commenting!
Post a Comment