Monday, October 27, 2008

Grandma's Garden ~ a short film

♥ Late 1970's ~

♥ Kelly Street: Lorraine, CJ, DJ, Margie & Jenny
♥ Sewells: + Anna, JD & Scott
♥ Blackburns: + Katharine, Shonda, Jaron, Jamie, Mary, Bessie, Sherry, G in utero, James, Paul, Gus & Robert

♥ Notify me of corrections and please forgive the darkness.

6 comments:

kmmmmmm said...

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!

heART dacy said...

Thanks, babe. It's so surreal, like a dream.

Bill and CJ said...

Dacy Dacy Dacy - send me a cd copy, ok? That is fun to have. Why is it so dark? Good memories.

heART dacy said...

i did give you the VHS version a long time ago. it is dark b/c i video taped the video.

Anonymous said...

Dacy, that was so neat to watch - where did you find it?

heART dacy said...

In 1996 or so I found someone who transfered old reel tapes to VHS. He added music to it too. So I've had it a while. This is the best part. Times like these, I need to see it again ♥ Thanks for commenting ♥