thanks K!
10 years ago....
1. it was 1998
2. i worked at a daycare
3. with an ocean view
4. i smoked :P
5. but i was thin
Things on my list for today....
1. wake up on time
2. take care of kids
3. clean up
4. read
5. something different
Snacks I enjoy....
1. chocolate
2. strawberries
3. trail mix
4. carbs
5. carrot sticks
Things I would do if I was a millionaire....
1. buy a big house
2. visit Greece
3. fund educations
4. feed & shelter the homeless
5. see "Things on my list for today..."
Places I have lived....
1. Colorado
2. Utah
3. South Carolina
4.
5.
Jobs I have had....
1. banquet worker at the COB
2. Dans deli meat slicer ~ funnest!
3. Ryans server ~ where i met Ray
4. Graphic Designer ~ greatest advancement
5. homemaker ~ most important
Tag....
1. C
2. G
3. K
4. L
5. S
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
OK, so i had an extra minute and wanted to check out this blog thing - this is the first one i've ever seen - cool! Are all those picts. ones you did??? WOW! The boyz are precious too...It's funny how much Landen looks like Seiler did when he was that age, huh? Keep up the great work! :)
~ Julie
Post a Comment